Thursday, September 14, 2006

knicker bicker


hello Bury fans!

sometimes I think I’m just misunderstood. it’s hard being an alien near York (which is where I was visiting when I met Abbie). i was staying with a friend and on a night out I met her in a club and later on I took her home.

she lay back on the bed, purred and exposed her leopard print thong. she asked me to stroke her spots. i thought this was a somewhat unusual request but began to caress her chin.

she asked me what I was doing and I said I was having a go at her acne. she left soon after but I kept her 34d bra.

a few weeks ago I was having a quick read on another Bury message board. i think I’m banned from posting on it for being black. not sure to be honest.

anyway, it appears that there was an argument about Sheffield Utd’s Tony Robinson who was our ex-chairman. apparently he left Bury up shit creek without a whore.

i can’t imagine Robinson being that much of a troublemaker. i have watched him on Time Team digging up old relics and bones like some sort of ancient care home owner. i also saw him playing a comedy character in a children’s version of Robin Hood, an English hero from back then who stole from the rich and gave to the poor. rumour has it that this Robinson fella stole from the poor and gave to the rich. our current directors wouldn’t be like this I’m sure. none would sanction the recovery of old relics and none own care homes.

back home in Nigeria my neighbour Odeh was always finding ways to save money, perhaps even exploiting others at times.

he rang up Citreon for a quote on a new car and asked them to perhaps just send the parts and he’d put it together with his drill.

they said “no you idiot. ring Renault.”

good luck Bury fans!

No comments: